Women Over 50
What is it about when you turn fifty, what happens to your body that maintaining a healthy weight is so challenging? For one thing your metabolism has really slowed down by the time you reach this age, another factor is many of us are not nearly as active. Most of us has less energy and have lost muscle mass, this muscle has turned into fat. Many of us indulge way too much on high sugar, processed foods and fast foods, these are the biggest reasons we gain weight as we become older.
Emotional eating is very common among people today, this is especially true for people over fifty years old. There are more single people today than ever over fifty, relationship anxiety and divorce are the perfect triggers for unwanted weight gain. Relationships are extremely stressful for the majority of people over fifty years old, our eating habits for most people this age are unhealthy. These unhealthy eating habits affects our being able to manage the stress in our lives, when couples become anxious from stress they often have relationship problems.
What Are You Eating?
One way to lose weight and get back on track is to adjust your meals and snacks, every meal and snack you should be having protein and good carbs. What are good carbs, good carbs are mainly your fruits and veggie?. Legumes and beans are a good addition to your meal plan, these provide you high protein and low carbs. Avoid processed foods which contain preservatives and artificial sweeteners, any food product with artificial junk added is going to make you fat. Get rid of those high sugar beverages you like so much, all of these are addicting and most people have too many of these most days. Start keeping a food and exercise journal, when you are tracking your diet and exercise you will be more aware of your daily routine.
Poultry ( Breast Meat Best )
Water ( 6-8 Glasses Per Day )
Exercise is the most difficult for us to stick too, with our low energy and high stress we just are not very motivated. For people who are motivated to exercise, aim for thirty minutes per day, five days per week. For those who exercise is a challenge, start looking for fun activities you would enjoy which will get you moving, many people over fifty are getting back into bike riding, and maybe this is something you can do as well?
Weight loss Plans For Women Over 50
It can be confusing which weight loss plan to go with to lose weight, there are so many to choose from. First, before you join any of these plans be sure you are motivated enough to stick to them. No one can afford to waste their money, if they are not able to follow the plan, for those of you interested I am going to share with your the best weight loss plans you can consider for losing weight.
- A simple-to-follow three-phase weight loss program, filled with rich, delicious foods. Plus, a special Detox Phase that has been designed to release your toxic burden and blast off those pounds.
- All-new delicious recipes, with menus for fabulous eating every day.
- A moderate (hint: fast and easy!) exercise program to keep you fit and healthy.
- Ways to jump-start your success: cutting-edge, natural tools and products to make every step of the plan, faster, easier and more convenient. Includes amazing supplements and weight loss products to help catapult your success.
- A simple test that could unlock the hidden secret to your personal food demons – food sensitivities or intolerances that could silently be keeping you overweight or even chronically ill.
- How to achieve natural hormonal balance: the missing ingredient for every person over forty that must be added to make any plan successful.
- An all-access pass to revered doctors, experts, and nutritionists who helped Suzanne craft the plan.
Our team of nutrition experts and
dietitians designed Nutrisystem® plans to include:
- The right mix of nutrients to fuel your body
- Plenty of healthy, lean protein
- High-fiber to help keep you feeling fuller, longer
- Low-glycemic carbs to stabilize blood sugar
- Over 120 preservative-free foods!
- No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors!
The Hormone Diet
The Hormone Diet lays out a foolproof plan to balance your life, one hormone at a time. But it is more than just a diet book. Along with advice for weight loss, Dr. Natasha Turner provided recommendations for anti-inflammatory detox, nutritional supplements, exercise, sleep, stress management, toxin-free skin care, and natural hormone replacement combined with a diet plan―all incorporated into a 3-step wellness program focused on the essentials of hormone balance for lasting health.
The All-Natural Menopause Diet
Comprehensive and reassuring, this practical book explains how to use diet as a powerful tool to:
• Lose Weight
• Stop hot flashes
• Protect against osteoporosis, heart disease, and cancer
• Balance hormones—naturally!
• Boost libido
Jenny Craig Silver
Dedicated Personal Consultant
- Connect with your personal consultant at least once weekly
- Create a unique weight loss plan to fit your needs and lifestyle
- Over 100 menu items to choose from
- Eat a variety of delicious, award-winning food 5x a day + one snack of your own
- Lose 3x more weight than dieting on your own
What Is On My Mind Today?
If you follow a good low-calorie meal and snack plan you will lose weight. Add daily activity or exercise and you will lose even more weight faster. There is no short-cut to losing weight, even if you join a weight loss program and eat the food they send you, there is no guarantee you are going to lose weight? Without increasing your activity you are only going to experience so much weight loss. These are the best weight loss programs for women over fifty, take your time before signing up and be sure you are ready for such a commitment?