Dermatologist Tip Number One
These tips come from the American Academy Of Dermatologists, starting with a good sunscreen and moisturizer are the two most effective anti-aging skin products you can use regularly. Using these products daily can make a noticeable difference in your skin, how to choose the best sunscreen is the key to smart skin product shopping.
- Broad Spectrum
- SPR 30 or Higher
- Water Resistance
- When you use an anti-aging moisturizer daily it minimizes fine lines, moisturizer’s is the secret ingredient to the majority of anti-aging products. When using sunscreen outdoors apply every few hours, if you invest in any skin products these are the two you want to be using regularly every day.
Virgin Mojito Body Butter
Body Butter Special Pricing! $ 7.00
Smooth on fresh hydration with our Special
Edition Virgin Mojito Body Butter that is
refreshingly fragranced with a twist of
zesty lime and the scent of fresh mint.
Ideal for normal to dry skin.
- Our Body Butter hydrates skin for up to 24 hours
- Lightweight texture
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- With lime and mint extracts from the Caribbean
Skin Tip Number Two
Sunscreen and moisturizer products takes a few weeks of daily usage before they will start to work, what you should focus on the most is treating your main skin concerns?
- Dark Spots
- Focus On A Product Which Targets Your Skin Concerns
- No Product Can Treat All Signs Of Aging
- Using More Than One Product In Just A Few Days Or Weeks Can Irritate Your Skin
- Skin Irritation From Using Too Many Products Often Makes A Person Appear Even Older
Skin Tip Number Three
This tip is very important for you to receive the best results from any skin care product, you must be sure you are buying the right product for your skin type? Sunscreen and moisturizer’s will give you the best results when the products are formulated for your skin type, is your skin oily or dry can make a difference on which product you should be using?
Skin Tip Number Four
Never purchase skin care products before reading the product label, be on the look-out for words on the label’s such as hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and there is a consumer hotline to contact for any information?
- Hypoallergenic gives you a less risk of skin allergy reactions to this type of product
- Non-Comedogenic simple means this product does not cause acne
- Consumer Hotline is a phone number for you to contact the company if you experience any problems
Skin Tip Number Five
As a consumer you must have realistic expectations from using any skin care product, beware of products with unrealistic promises from using their product? Anti-aging skin products give you modest results at the best, there is no skin care product on the market which can give you a facelift. One more tip for you is to purchase a product within your budget, there are effective skin care products on the market at a variety of prices. Many of us fall for purchasing the most expensive products thinking we are getting the best product on the market, sometimes you are paying for the name and not for the quality of the product?
Good Housekeeping Skin Products Recommendations
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer SPF 30 $ 21.00 For 1 oz
- Night Cream With Retinol LA Prairie Cellular $ 272.00 For 1.35 Oz
- Night Cream Without Retinol Boost No 7 $ 25.00 For 1.6 Oz
- Eye Cream Amore Pacific Time Response $ 260.00 For 0.5 Oz
What Is On My Mind Today?
If you are interested in trying a new skin care product which is more expensive than you usually spend, I recommend you watching for good sales before trying this new product. Companies are always putting expensive products at lower prices for this very reason, remember how much your spend does not mean you are getting a better quality product all the time?
- Good Housekeeping Reviews
- American Academy Of Dermatologists
- What Skin Type Am I Quiz
- Beauty Care Choices Articles